- Chronic Daily Headaches
- Chronic Tension Type Headaches
- Migraine Headaches (with Aura)
- Migraine Headaches (w/o Aura)
- TMD / TMJ Pain & Jaw Discomforts
- Facial Pain / Myofacial Pain
- Chronic Head and Neck Tension
- Tinnitus (Ear ringing noises)
- EMPATHY FOR THOSE WHO SUFFER – Some of our clients have conditions so painful and chronic that their suffering impacts everything they do. Know that we will do all we can do to help you end your pain. Your quality of life is paramount.
- PERFORMING OUR DUTIES WITH PRECISION – Whether we are measuring your bite forces on a tooth-by-tooth basis or mapping your range of motion impairment, accuracy is critical. All that we do here at the Connecticut Headache & Migraine Relief Center is precisely executed to expose the root causes of pain.
- EXHAUSTIVE CARE – Our approach leaves nothing to guesswork. Our evaluation and examination processes are designed to comprehensively review your head, health, medical and headache histories, as well as your current condition as of today. We aim for the deepest understanding possible of what causes your pain.
- STRONG COMMUNICATION – We always carefully explain and share our findings. You must understand what is going on within you, so you’ll know what we know.
- WHOLE BODY WELLNESS – Call it a multidisciplinary approach to treatment. We use pioneering technologies to diagnose and treat your condition, but your care goes beyond treatment visits. We educate all our patients on best practices for health and well-being in the home and provide the tools to maintain a lifestyle that is pain-free well after your treatment visits finish are finished.
JO ANN SYMANOWITZ
Dentomandibular Rehabilitation Technician (DMRT)
“I have been in the business of healthcare for 27 years, but providing treatment to headache patients as a DMRT has given me the most satisfaction. Watching patient’s gradually heal as their headaches decline is my greatest joy and reward!”
Receptionist & Scheduling Coordinator
Chris has been with Dr. Anzalone for 25 years. She is a kind and compassionate person with a gift for empathy and communication. CHMRC works with patients who experience severe pain symptoms that affect every aspect of their lives, and Chris is often the first person to speak with them. She provides a warm and welcoming environment for all patients and we are incredibly fortunate to have such a wonderful communicator representing CHMRC on the front line.
PATRICIA (Patty) OROZCO, BS
Patty has been with the practice for 15 years. Patty worked as a dental clinician for 12 years before taking on the role of Office Manager. Her passion for dentistry keeps her smiling every day she comes to work. She is a fundamental part of our work here at the Connecticut Headache & Migraine Relief Center.
LISA CODY, BA
Lisa has been in the dental field for over 20 years and has a BA degree in Science. She has a passion for working with patients who experience chronic pain and a fascination with how the body functions. She was trained in 2010 in the perfect bite system. However, she is thrilled with how newer technologies such as digital scans and laser therapy can relieve TMJ pain, debilitating headaches and migraines, and chronic muscle tension problems. She is a consummate pro with digital analysis of the bite.